Shriram Life Insurance Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021. Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Shriram Life Insurance s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Shriram Life Insurance Recruiting B.Com/M.com & MBA Candidates with 03-06+ Years of Experience for Accounts & Finance Sr Executive & Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Accounts & Finance Sr Executive & Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walk-In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 28 September – 1st October , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Shriram Life Insurance, 5th Floor Ramky Selenium 31, 32, beside Andhra Bank Training Center, Financial District, Gachibowli, Telangana 500032 Contact – Bhagyaraj ( 9014703569 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- MS Office/Communications skills/Good Knowledge in Accounts Responsibilities: Interact with channels/branches/banks/divisional offices, Daily Mark cash remittance, cheque clearance, cheque bounce Updation, credit card, online credits, NEFT, NACH, collections Reconciliation, Daily Payments, Uploading Files in NEFT Bank Format, Commission payouts, Analysis of cash Bank, Book Trail Balances, Ledgers, Schedules and BRS Preparations, TDS, GST Calculations, MIS reports to be submitted to Incharge..