Shriram Life Insurance Recruiting B.Com for the position Assistant Manager_Finance & Accounts .This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Assistant Manager_Finance & Accounts
|Company Name||Shriram Life Insurance|
|Salary Offering||₹ 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Assistant Manager_Finance & Accounts|
Time and Venue 21st September-29 September , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Shriram Life Insurance, Gachiblowli, Hyderabad Contact – Saisudha ( 9398058805 )
Job Role or Description
- Bank reconciliation statements preparation and review.
- Invoice scrutiny and Processing for payment.
- Working with the internal departments to collect the data for schedules preparation.
- Ensuring on-going monitoring the system and manual accounting entries accuracy.
- Review the work frequently to identify the regulatory compliance issues.
- Cash Flow statement and any other reconciliations subjected to management requirement.
- Day to Day transactions review and analysis.
- MIS preparation and review
- Trail Balance and GL review and analysis.
- Knowledge on Basic Principles of Life Insurance.
- Coordination with internal stake holders
- Taxation, Direct & Indirect taxes
- Accounts receivable, payables and schedule preparation.
- Taxation review and analysis
Company Profile Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.