Shriram Group Recruiting Any Graduate for the position Service Desk Analyst/Technical Support .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Service Desk Analyst/Technical Support
|Company Name||Shriram Group|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Service Desk Analyst/Technical Support|
Interested candidates may apply to the post or send us their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org/Contact No: 022-40959559
Job Role or Description
- Assisting team in Raising of funds from Banks/MFs/FIs/Insurance /Corporates by issuance of various instruments
- Preparation of Credit proposals/ CAM, standard treasury docket
- Attending queries of potential lenders and resolving the queries to the satisfaction of lenders
- Documentation for availing borrowings
- Managing and tracking Compliances set forth by lenders, Managing liquidity, maintaining periodical cash flow.
- Investment of surplus funds, Fund transfer across accounts
- Liaising with internal & external stake holders and Tracking regulatory & Industry updates for quick decision
- Handling data for Credit Rating Agencies and Preparation of MIS
Company Profile Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC) India’s largest player in commercial vehicle finance was established in the year 1979. The company has a network of 1800+ branches and 800+ rural centers across India. We are one of the largest asset financing NBFCs in India with a niche presence in financing Pre-Owned Trucks.