Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2021 for Any Graduate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
A co-operative bank, which started small in the district Saharanpur, has now emerged to become the first and largest multi-state Urban Co-operative Bank in Uttar Pradesh. Shivalik Bank is not just focused on being completely technology driven but has dedicated itself to become an approachable solution to all the banking needs of the modern Indian usernterested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Location : Noida, Saharanpur, Indore, Dewas, Ujjain, Dhar, Meerut, Delhi / NCR, Khargone
- Post Name: Branch Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 6-11 Years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing Operations and overall functioning of thebranch.
- Responsible for meeting thebranchtargets and adherence to all guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the daily remittance by individual loan customers, Cost Management and Cost effectiveness at thebranchto ensure profitability, also ensure that thebranchadheres to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) norms at all times.
- Ensuring that the customers get world class services and their needs are understood and met through the financial product offerings of the bank.
- Supervising Key Areas including Marketing, Business Channel Development, Team Development and Revenue Generation.
- Ensure all laid down system and processes are followed at thebranchas stipulated by the Senior Management.
- Ensure that all staff are adequately trained on the Products of the Bank and
- Responsible for dealing with External and Internal Auditors and inspections and compliance.