Shell India Recruitment 2021. Shell India recruiting Graduate for Team Lead – Drawing Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume . Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 8500 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization and business operations.. Eligibility for the Team Lead – Drawing Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shell India
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Team Lead – Drawing Management
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Manage Equipment Care process in AMS is a foundational process for employing risk-based processes to establish ‘Cost and Reliability’ optimized scope for asset equipment care. MEC’s full value is only achieved through the integration with the other core AMS processes: MTO, ESP (w/ PTM), ME, MSC, TA, and Project Execution.
- The role will also require the individual to ensure the deliverables to prepare maintenance strategies, carry out the assessment, ensure correct prioritization of work, troubleshoot & propose technical solutions virtually, co-ordinate discussion with stakeholders, conduct Risk Assessment, ensure good QA/QC, record keeping, & final job closure to enable high equipment reliability & plant technical availability.
- Understand the complexities and intricacies of maintenance activities of pumps, vessels, compressors, turbine, motors, Field instruments, Analyzer instruments, control system instruments like PLC, DCS instruments in the oil and gas industry by studying the operations and maintenance manuals of OEMs, general task lists, equipment specific task lists, test certificates, maintenance reports, spare part list, maintenance strategies, etc., and technical discussions with global, site maintenance lead/technical authorities & OEMs/Vendors, etc.,
- The primary responsibility in preparing/developing comprehensive maintenance strategy from overhaul reports, maintenance reports, general tasklist, equipment specific task lists, spare part list, equipment drawings, circuit diagrams, P&IDs, operation and maintenance manuals of OEMs, etc., for equipments like engines, pumps, compressors, turbines, etc., as per shell standards.
- These revised maintenance strategies and reliability improvement plans should include a detailed description of the tasks that need to be performed for overhauling/maintenance of each equipment/installation.
- Constantly engage with site maintenance leads, original equipment manufacturers, vendors, and conduct reliability studies in consultation with site maintenance personnel.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Shell India entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Shell India entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.