SBI Card Recruiting CA,B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM for the position Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting & Taxation .This position requires CA,B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 31st August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting & Taxation
|Company Name||SBI Card|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting & Taxation|
Job Role or Description
- To co-ordinate with TSPs for getting correct data for input in Tax engine.
- To do business validation of the data in source system
- To handle daily inputs to tax engines
- To cross check data related to Merchant such as PAN, GST.
- Any other jobs assigned from time to time
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience in account and taxation matters
- Should have experience related to taxation matters in service industry
- Ability to work with stakeholders, co-ordinate and receive the necessary the desired information for processing.
- Should be able to scrutinise and validate the output from the tax engine
- Should have experience working on TAX modules etc.
- Good in MS office excel.
Company Profile SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., previously known as SBI Cards & Payment Services Private Limited, is a pure play credit card company and payment solutions provider in India. SBI Card was launched in October 1998 by State Bank of India, India’s largest bank, and GE Capital