Rolls-Royce Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Rolls Royce is a brand car with their royalty. Rolls-Royce BMW is a wholly owned subsidiary. It was founded in 1998 when BMW faced a license for the Rolls-Royce brand name, logo. The first product to be sold by Rolls-Royce was a four-door sedan in 2003..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Rolls-Royce s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Rolls-Royce Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Financial Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Financial Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sort through emails received and place into appropriate sub folders between queries, statements, invoices.
- Receive postal mail invoices. Scan and place into appropriate folders for uploading into Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
- Move VIM invoices into scanning solution and scan. Perform checks on images.
- Move scanned VIM invoices into SAP and perform validations on invoices when necessary.
- Maintain log of invoices received for statistical information.
- Assist Proactive Invoice Processing (PIP) team with matching approvals, input, etc. as needed.
- Resolve and post invoice exceptions in VIM that did not automatically post
- Including following up with logistics for Goods Receipts (GR’s), business for approvals, and Purchasing with discrepancies in pricing or quantities, etc.
- Perform routine follow ups with any invoices that have been work-flowed and no response.
- Reconcile statements and work with vendors to resolve discrepancies.