Rolls-Royce Released Job Openings On 01-09-2021.Rolls-Royce Holdings plc is a British multinational aerospace and defence company incorporated in February 2011 that owns Rolls-Royce, a business established in 1904 which today designs, manufactures and distributes power systems for aviation and other industries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Rolls-Royce s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Rolls-Royce Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Financial Accountant- AP Position.Complete Details for the Financial Accountant- AP as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sort through emails received and place into appropriate subfolders between queries, statements, invoices.
- Receive postal mail invoices. Scan and place into appropriate folders for uploading into Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
- Move VIM invoices into scanning solution and scan. Perform checks on images.
- Move scanned VIM invoices into SAP and perform validations on invoices when necessary.
- Maintain log of invoices received for statistical information.
- Assist Proactive Invoice Processing (PIP) team with matching approvals, input, etc. as needed.
- Resolve and post invoice exceptions in VIM that did not automatically post
- Including following up with logistics for Goods Receipts (GR’s), business for approvals, and Purchasing with discrepancies in pricing or quantities, etc.
- Perform routine follow ups with any invoices that have been work-flowed and no response.
- Reconcile statements and work with vendors to resolve discrepancies.