Oil India Limited Released Job Openings On 19-07-2021.Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oil India Limited Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oil India Limited Recruiting Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Junior Assistant Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Junior Assistant Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:120
- Details of Salary:Rs. 26,600 – Rs. 90,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 24/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- (i) Candidate(s) will have to possess all the compulsory document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s), as applicable, and will have to produce them as required (in original and required copies) for the purpose of uploading in the online system/submit at the appropriate stage, as applicable, during the recruitment process. The list of essential document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) for further necessary requirements is given as under: 1. Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for ExServicemen. 2. Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth. 3. Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2. 4. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration. 5. Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable. 6. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable. 7. Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable. 8. Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities). 9. Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable. 10. Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable. 11. Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking. (ii) The essential documents/certificates/testimonials will have to be uploaded at the time of online application. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials. Any mismatch in the declaration on the online application form with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of the selection process. (iii) All the documents/certificates/testimonials submitted by the candidate(s) will be verified from the concerned Issuing Authorities.