National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment 2021. National Payments Corporation of India recruiting CA for Accounts Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Payments Corporation of India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Accounts Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounts Receivable- Debtors follow-up, Reconciliation etc., Data/MIS related to Accounts receivable, Income Provisioning, Process improvement, Finalization related activities and Disclosures in Notes to Accounts etc. related to AR
- Documentation for Settlement of foreign currency outward (NETS)
- International Alliance TDS recoveries
- Review of Fees/Reports/Accounting structures for new International Partners
- DTAA documents collection from International Partners
- Reconciliation of International Alliance ledgers with Operations team data
- Working & transfer of Income, Tax between International Alliance Settlement Accounts and NPCI Current account
- Liasining with Banks for Banking requirement of new and existing International Alliance partner’s settlement account
- List of TDS to be claimed in Annual Return
- International Alliance GSTR-2 Input Reconciliation
- International Alliance GST Input credit Invoices collection and reconciliation
- Follow up for Recoveries of non-receipt of GST Input Invoice/credit
- Co-ordination with Online ops team for GST Input invoices/credit.
- E-Invoicing compliance under GST
- GST Audit & Monthly GST Returns filing for all NPCI entities.
- International Alliance Accounting.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.