Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Released Job Openings On 28/09/2023.The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation is a joint venture company that operates the Lucknow Metro and Kanpur Metro.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruiting B.Com,CA Inter,CMA Inter Graduates with 01+ yrs of experience for SO Gr II (Accounts) / Senior Accounts Assistant position.
Important Details :
- Location: Lucknow
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:(i) For SO Gr II (Accounts) – Rs. 34,000-69,300/-(IDA Scale) on permanent
Parent Pay plus deputation allowance on deputation basis.
(ii) For Senior Accounts Assistant – Rs. 33,000 – 67,300/- (IDA Scale) on
permanent absorption basis.
Parent Pay plus deputation allowance on deputation basis
- Opening date for online Application:28/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Eligibility Criteria & Experience : (i)For SO Gr II (Accounts) – Candidates working in Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay–Rs. 4200) (Level 6 of the 7th Pay Commission) or equivalent IDA scale with 04 years in this pay scale as on closing date of vacancy notice. Candidates shall submit proper documents establishing the equivalent IDA scale issued by the organisation where candidate is presently working.Candidate should have a total post qualification experience of at least 12 years in PSU , Govt entities, Private Sector Company etc exclusively functioning in Double Entry Accounting Environment (IAS/Ind AS).
(ii) For Senior Accounts Assistant – Candidates either working in Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay –Rs. 4200) (Level 6 of the 7th Pay Commission) or equivalent IDA scale OR,working in 5200-20200 (Grade Pay – 2800) (Level 5 of the 7th Pay Commission) or equivalent IDA scale with 04 years in this pay scale as on closing date of vacancy notice. Candidates shall submit proper documents establishing the equivalent IDA scale issued by the organisation where candidate is presently working.
Candidate should have a total post qualification experience of at least 8 years in PSU , Govt entities, Private Sector Company etc exclusively functioning in.Double Entry Accounting Environment (IAS/Ind AS).
How to Apply: The candidates should submit their application to “JGM/HR /Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Administrative Building, Near Ambedkar Samajik Parivatan Sthal,Vipin Khand, Gomtinagar,Lucknow-226010” as per enclosed application form before closing date. The candidate applying should submit application through proper channel as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organization to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 04 years. Submission of NOC before interview is must for participating in the interview process.
NOTE: 1. Cut-off date for Age & Eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
2. The applicant should not only be fit in related field but should also be physically and medically fit.
3. The applicant should continue with their email address and mobile/phone number so as to reach them as and when required.
4. Applications received through proper channel and with verification of service particulars, SPE/ D&AR/ VIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of APARs will be preferred. However, a copy of application may also be sent by the applicant in advance to UPMRC. Applications received after closing date and time and incomplete applications shall not be entertained. The advance copy of the application along with all the supporting documents may be sent at the email id email@example.com, however sending hard copy of the application is mandatory.
Additional information for candidates applying for the post on absorption basis1. Character & Antecedents – The success in the screening process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an enquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his / her character & antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
2.Surety Bond – Applicable to those who will join on permanent absorption basis from Govt./PSUs and not applicable to candidates who will join on deputation basis.The candidate selected for the post will have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs. 1,50,000/- if selected for the post of SO Gr II (Accounts) and Senior Accounts Assistant to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one
remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
3. Physical & Medical Fitness: The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but should be physically and medically fit. Candidate selected on permanent absorption basis will have to undergo for prescribed medical examination as per UPMRC Rules. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test,will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the corporation shall be final on this issue.
4. Probation – The selected candidate on appointment will be on probation for a period of two years (including the period of training).