Coal India Released Job Openings On 12-08-2021. Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Coal India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Coal India Recruiting B.E./ B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engineering) Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Management Trainee (MT) Position.Complete Details for the Management Trainee (MT) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:588
- Details of Salary:₹ 50,000 – ₹ 1,80,000/- (E2 Grade)
- Opening date for online Application: 12/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidates Selected As Management Trainee (MT) in Coal India Limited (CIL) will be placed in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹ 50,000 – ₹ 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹ 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, Management Trainees in CIL will be regularised in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹ 60,000 – ₹ 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹ 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Other Than Basic Pay, Management Trainees (MT) In Coal India Limited Will Also Be Entitled for following Allowances Dearness Allowance House Rent Allowance (HRA) Perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach Performance Related Pay (PRP) Management Trainees in Coal India Limited Will Also Get Following Benefits Leave Medical facilities CMPF CMPS Gratuity CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc.