Philips Released Job Openings On 24/08/2023.Koninklijke Philips N.V., commonly shortened to Philips, is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study.CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA Finance preferred with 10-18+Years Experience for Senior Manager FP&A- Team Lead Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager FP&A- Team Lead follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:24/08/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Analyses and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/function/customer/integral profitability, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting / remuneration, pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Prepares, attends, takes notes and keeps track of follow-ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects
- Executes FP&A operational processes, and participates in various x-CoE/BG/Market/Function process and operating model improvement projects
- Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
- Pro-actively supports strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- Pro-actively supports execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) in line with Sector/ExCom F&A directives.
- Accountability for timeliness and accuracy of core deliverables (planning, analysis & reporting process and MEC related activities), planning/forecast reliability and scoping (business size, impact, breadth).