Philips Released Job Openings On 24-08-2021.Koninklizke Phillips N.V. Dutch multinational conglomerate, founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been headquartered in Amsterdam, although Benelux is still headquartered in Eindhoven.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Economics/Finance/Accounting Candidates with 08+ Years of Experience for Senior Manager FP&A Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager FP&A as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing financial analysis and reports on the business performance including: Month End Closing, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly forecasts, and Strategic Plan, with focus on P&L analytics
- Participating in various x-BG/Market Finance improvement projects. Actively contributes to realizing process improvements
- Understanding financial operating systems and tools. Accountable for the quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems. Work towards harmonizing analytics and reports.
- Providing guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on FP&A related matters and provide training on new reports, analytics, reporting/ planning instructions, tools, changes, etc.
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control.
- Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc. Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.