Philips Recruitment 2021. Philips recruiting CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA for Manager FP&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Koninklizke Phillips N.V. Dutch multinational corporation, founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been headquartered in Amsterdam, although Benelux is still headquartered in Eindhoven . Eligibility for the Manager FP&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Manager FP&A
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing financial analysis and reports on the business performance including: Month End Closing, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly forecasts, and Strategic Plan, with focus on P&L analytics
- Participating in various x-BG/Market Finance improvement projects. Actively contributes to realizing process improvements
- Understanding financial operating systems and tools. Accountable for the quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems. Work towards harmonizing analytics and reports.
- Providing guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on FP&A related matters and provide training on new reports, analytics, reporting/ planning instructions, tools, changes, etc.
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control.
- Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc. Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Philips Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Philips Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.