Heritage Foods Recruiting B.Com/BA/MA for the position Area Manager .This position requires B.Com/BA/MA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 19th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Area Manager
|Company Name||Heritage Foods|
|Location||Permanent remote / WFH|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Area Manager|
Related Job : L&T Finance Announcement For Job Vacancies
Job Role or Description
- Ensure that the quantity and quality milk procurement is achieved as per the monthly targets as Budgeted.
- Sub-targets are to be drawn and re-allotted to Unit-wise / Route wise.
- To review the Budgeted procurement related activity every fortnightly and if any short falls, it has to be fulfilled in the following month.
- To visit every unit regularly and review route-wise procurement of milk and to ensure the targets are achieved.
- To ensure the cost control system, under any circumstances per liter shall not exceed the regional average as budgeted.
- Ensure that all the reports are to be consolidated and submitted regularly to Regional Head P & I as per schedule.
- Ensure that Milk procurement enhancement programmes like veterinary camps, farmers contact programmes, building relationship with farmers, agents, etc. to be conducted regularly.
- Enhancement of milk quality particularly SNF and regularly monitoring of input and extension activities.
- Responsible for setting up of new Chilling Centers, Mini Chilling Unit and Bulk Cooling Units and smooth operations of the units.
- Regularly monitor cost involving activities at units and try to regulate the operation cost by utilizing optimum capacity.
- 13. Monitor milk dispatches from Chilling Centre / Mini Chilling Unit / Bulk Cooling Units to Packing Stations and ensure that the Incharge of plant are reconciled quantity and quality of the dispatches and acknowledgements.
Company Profile The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).