PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 28/12/2022.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Recruiting B.Com with 03-05+Years Experience for Pricing Operation Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Pricing Operation Specialist follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad-Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:28/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Associate TPM analysts work with the Lead analyst to pick up format / region responsibilities.
- Ensure delivering below work tasks adhering to SLAs and OLAs.
- Promo data ingestion in Pepsico internal systems and customer external portals for trade planning, demand planning.
- Contract management which is an agreement between retailer and Pepsico to be managed end to end for upcoming promotions.
- Update TPM events , Deal sheets and New item maintenance based on promotions discussion with retailers and price changes.
- Processing and reconciliations of Payments/Deduction invoices and monitor approvals from Stakeholders and its timeliness
- Communicate Risks and Opportunities to Sales team /Control/Finance.
- Validate Tactic pricing with Pricing Grids for any discrepancy in accruals and invoice
- Payments and funding tracking for vendors
- Manage expectations through verbal and written interactions with internal teams that includes sales, Finance and Control
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely payment data in accordance with agreed service level agreements (SLA)
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting and optimal use of technology (Automation)