PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 15/02/2023.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Recruiting Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) or ACCA or MBA with 02+Years Experience for Control & Reporting Asst Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Control & Reporting Asst Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad, Telangana, India Remote
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:15/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Cognizant – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support in validation of HFM results for making the submission to Corporate
- Support in FDM management for AMESA/APAC
- Support in finalizing results for review with Sector Reporting Senior Manger
- Supports in review of monthly volume submission for AMESA/APAC
- Support in US GAAP Sector Audit by preparing details / schedules as required by the auditors
- Support in validation of Blackline reports related to Balance Sheet schedule reconciliation.
- Co-ordinate with BU teams and complete quarterly CaseSales Update requests.
- Manage AMESA/APAC reporting calendar
- Manage BU submissions on sector reporting Sharepoint folder
- Update Sharepoint Submission Status and deliverables folder monthly.
- Share FX rates with BUs monthly
Click here for Official notification and Apply