Parle Products Recruiting BCom/BBA/MBA for the position Front Office.This position requires BCom/BBA/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 26/05/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Front Office
|Company Name||Parle Products|
|Hiring Designation||Front Office|
Job Role or Description
- To receive guest and school/colleges visits
- To maintain the Meeting Schedule, agenda and MOM of the all meeting and delegates visit.
- To announce the emergency during the general shift
- To receive the outside communication through telephone lines
- To report all the short comings wrt Safety & health of the visitors/ children visitors / employees
- To maintain the library
- To conduct HR and training activities.
- Responsible to check the ladies team mates / staff wrt to hygiene and safetypoints.
- To check and monitor the condition of ladies wash room / rest rooms
- Ensure the safety in the department.
- Ensure the use of proper PPE all the time in the department.
- To increase Awareness in the department w.r.t. to Environment/ Safety & Health.
- To ensure safety of the school / college visitors coming to the factory visit.
- To train / aware the visitors from school./college/ institutes regarding the safety / health requirements
- Invite the School & institutes for the Factory visits.
Company Profile Parle Products has been India’s largest manufacturer of biscuits and confectionery for almost 80 years. Makers of the world’s largest selling biscuit, Parle-G, and a host of other very popular brands, the Parle name symbolizes quality, nutrition and great taste. With a reach spanning even to the remotest villages of India, the company has definitely come a very long way since its inception.