Orient Cement Released Job Openings On 07-09-2021.Established in 1979, Orient Cement was formerly, a part of Orient Paper & Industries. It was demerged in the year 2012 and since then, it has emerged as one of the fastest growing and leading cement manufacturers in India. Orient Cement began cement production in the year 1982 at Devapur in Adilabad District, Telangana. In 1997, a split-grinding unit was added at Nashirabad in Jalgaon, Maharashtra. In 2015, Orient Cement started commercial production at its integrated cement plant located at Chittapur, Gulbarga, Karnataka. With a total capacity of 8 MTPA, they serve Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and parts of Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Gujarat and Chhattisgarh..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Orient Cement s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Orient Cement Recruiting CA Candidates with 06-11+ Years of Experience for Manager/ Sr Manager – Accounts Position.Complete Details for the Manager/ Sr Manager – Accounts as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gulbarga/Kalburagi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience of Month end, year end closing, Balance sheet preparation and finalization. Good exposure into Budget preparation, analysis and approval. Should have worked on controlling part and analysis. Exposure into Costing, contract management, accounts payable. Various regular reconciliation, taxation, MIS etc. Candidate having experience of SAP environment would be preferred. work experience in working in Cement Companies is must.