Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting CA,B. Com for Revenue Analyst 1-Fin and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.Eligibility for the Revenue Analyst 1-Fin as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Revenue Analyst 1-Fin
- Qualification: CA,B. Com
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 07/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- 3-5yrs of work experience in Accounting domain with knowledge on Revenue and Invoicing
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- Able to communicate with stake holders with good understanding on the requirement with decision making skill set followed with adherence to process procedure and policies
- Should have contributed process improvements
- Allocation of work, organizing refresher session to build knowledge gaps and work towards maintaining decent productivity scores of team members
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- PowerPoint presentation skill set
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.