Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for Business Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.. Eligibility for the Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Business Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 05/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- *Relevant experience of 6 months to 24 months in a captive unit / Consultancy / end user organization. *Cash and Asset reconciliation of fixed income products *Hands on experience of using MS office suite of products, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Word *Medium / fast typing speed with high accuracy *Exposure to international capital markets [US/UK] is an advantage. *Strong Analytical and Quantitative Analysis skill. *Ability to manage time and multi-task. *Attention to detail, systematic working *Enjoy work containing high volumes of numerical data. *Flexibility to work in shifts (All male candidates should be ready to work in any shifts including Night shift, all Female candidates should be ready to work in any shifts between 6am to 11pm) * Flexibility to work any five days of the week including Saturday / Sunday (I.e. the week offs might be on week days) * Flexibility to work on Indian Holidays (Team may get US or UK holidays) *Good English oral & written communication skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Oracle Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Oracle Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.