Oracle Released Job Openings On 27-07-2021.Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oracle s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oracle Recruiting B.Com/BA/BBA/MBA/PGDM/BAF/BFM/BMS Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Business Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Business Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Access bank websites to download data, Format data into a standard template Reconcile data from multiple sources Reconciliation is through an automated tool or excel / access Identify and analyze differences arising out of the reconciliation; escalate differences to specific team for resolution Document clearly each Break in during the data reconciliation process. 2) Investment Services: Below teams form part of this vertical Portfolio Analytics – monitoring production of risk reports, identifying & debugging issues during production, quality checks on holdings, prices & risk analytics, performing fund level & portfolio level checks to ensure risk is within acceptable levels.
- Compliance Identify post trade compliance breaches / violations, these are captured in the Dashboard. To conduct research & provide appropriate feedback for resolution / escalation Security set up Set up new securities that get issued in the market, on an ongoing basis make periodic updates on the existing securities for any data like corporate actions, time series data etc. the team equipped to setup over 70 different security types across different security groups like – Equities, Bonds, Mortgages, Derivatives (XTC / OTC both) and Cash instruments etc.
- FM Pre-Requisites: Education: Graduate – Full time degree of B.com / BMS / BBA / BAF / BFM with 50% score. [Note: Class 10th, 12th with 50% score.]
- Experience: *Relevant experience of 6 months to 24 months in a captive unit / Consultancy / end user organization. *Cash and Asset reconciliation of fixed income products *Hands on experience of using MS office suite of products, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Word *Medium / fast typing speed with high accuracy *Exposure to international capital markets [US/UK] is an advantage. *Strong Analytical and Quantitative Analysis skill. *Ability to manage time and multi-task. *Attention to detail, systematic working *Enjoy work containing high volumes of numerical data.
- *Flexibility to work in shifts (All male candidates should be ready to work in any shifts including Night shift, all Female candidates should be ready to work in any shifts between 6am to 11pm) * Flexibility to work any five days of the week including Saturday / Sunday (I.e. the week offs might be on week days) * Flexibility to work on Indian Holidays (Team may get US or UK holidays) *Good English oral & written communication skills *Positive attitude, Flexible, self-motivated & highly energetic