Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) Recruitment 2021.Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) recruiting CA,ICWA for Deputy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
A Gold Category State PSU, Odisha Mining Corporation Limited was set up in 1956 as a joint venture between the Govt. of India and the Govt. of Odisha to harness the mineral wealth of the state. In 1961, the company became wholly owned by the Govt. of Odisha..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL)
- Location :Orissa
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA
- Experience: 00 Yrs.
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:Rs 67,700 to 2,08,700
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :28-01-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :General Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process:After screening of applications and all certificates sent by the candidates, suitable candidates will be interviewed.
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) is looking for suitable candidates for 4 posts of Deputy Manager on contract basis
- All eligible candidates may submit applications to the given address latest by 28-01-2021 along with self attested true copies of graduation and provisional certificates.Incomplete and unsigned applications are liable to be rejected.
How to Apply :
The application must be submitted in a enclosed format to apply for these 4 posts of Deputy Manager in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited , which can be accompanied by all attested copies of certificates in support of information furnished in the application on or before 28-01-2021 .