National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Recruitment 2021.National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) recruiting CA,ICWA for Procurement and Contract Management Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA, is a premier Institute of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India for research and capacity building for urban sector in India. NIUA’s broad objective is to bridge the gap between research and practice on issues related to urbanization..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Procurement and Contract Management Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Procurement and Contract Management Officer
- Qualification: CA,ICWA
- Experience: 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :15/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :National Institute of Urban Affairs 1 Floor, Core 4B India Habitat Centre Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110003
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- On 11/01/2021, NIUA Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Procurement and Contract Management Officer has been released on its official website niua.org Eligible candidates can apply for the National Institute of Urban Affairs Procurement and Contract Management Officer recruitment 2021 before the 15/01/2021 and also make sure to read the NIUA Procurement and Contract Management Officer New Delhi recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
- 1. Name of the Post: Procurement & Contract Management Officer – CITIIS
2. Duration: One Year
3. Type Of Contract: Individual Consultant Contract
4. Duty Station: New Delhi, India
5. Project Name: City Investments To Innovate, Integrate & Sustain (CITIIS)
6. Skills and Qualifications:
a) Post-graduate degree in Financial Management from a reputed institute; OR Professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant / Cost & Works Accountant / Chartered Financial Analyst; OR Professional Diploma in Public Procurement (PDPP);
b) Minimum 5 years of work experience in public procurement and contract management;
c) Understanding of procurement rules of international agencies such as World Bank, ADB, AFD; and General Finance Rules of Government of India;
d) Demonstrated experience of drafting IFBs, REOIs, ToRs, RFPs, Bidding Documents;
e) An understanding in the use of innovative approaches in procurement;
f) Relevant experience of working with Central Govt departments, State Govts, Urban local bodies or Smart City SPVs is desirable;
g) Proficiency in accounting software such as Tally is desirable;
h) Good social, analytical, inter-personal and planning skills;
i) Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The Procurement & Contract Management Officer – CITIIS shall facilitate end to end process of procurement process for good and services; and report to CITIIS Program Coordinator/Team Leader. The responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but will not be limited to:
1. Develop a procurement plan for the CITIIS program / make necessary amends to the procurement plan as per the needs of the program in consultation with program partners.
2. Drafting the IFBs, REOIs, ToRs, RFPs, Bidding Documents, etc. as per the Standard Bidding Document of AFD and relevant rules of Government of India.
3. Draft replies to the queries from the bidders/consultants, minutes of pre-proposal/pre-bid conference and issue amendment/s to the procurement documents.
How to Apply :
1. Application process: Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal.
2. Last Date to Apply: Friday, 15 January 2021