Muthoot Fincorp Recruiting B.Com,BBA,BBM,BA for the position Customer Service .This position requires B.Com,BBA,BBM,BA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Customer Service
|Company Name||Muthoot Fincorp|
|Salary Offering||₹ 1,00,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Customer Service|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Time and Venue 16th September, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Muthoot Fincorp Ltd I Old No 16, New No 55, 1st Floor, Govindan Rd, West Mambalam, Chennai-600033. Tamil Nadu Contact – Karthik G ()
Job Role or Description
- Ensure proper hand holding and timely/continues training of the team.
- Encourage acquiring and sharing of knowledge by team members and proactively participate in knowledge sharing for the development of business and career progression of team.
- Be a role model for subordinates and peer group.
- Achieve branch targets and ensure profitability of the unit (branch). Ensure quality of business and operational efficiency through proper process adherence.
- Maintain regular & continuous relationship with existing and potential customers; Constant study of market and identify market trends to – aid innovation and/or to meet the need(s) of customers by up-sell/cross sell of products. Initiate, implement/coordinate and participate in marketing for achieving the above.
- Achieve customer delight through efficient customer service.
- Retain existing customers and acquire new continuously. Collaborate with various departments to ensure smooth functioning of the branch.
- Ensure operational adherence as per Manual of Instructions and laid down policies and practices.
- Mitigation & Prevention of Risk (material & people) by early and timely detection of fraud(s) and up-hold the vision & values of the Organization and goodwill of customers.
- Recovery of receivables: To ensure organizations revenue flow and protect customers long-term interest by regular monitoring and follow-up.
- Efficient maintenance of branch books of accounts, documents and statutory records and upkeep of branch premises and physical Assets. Liaison and coordination with statutory authorities and/or external agencies and ensure compliance adherence, rule of Law.
Company Profile Muthoot Fincorp Ltd., the flagship Company of the Group, with strong fundamentals, is a proactive Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India. Muthoot Fincorp is a mass provider of finance in the form of gold and other loans with over 3600 branches pan India and an average of 40,000 customers a day.