Mott MacDonald Recruitment 2021. Mott MacDonald recruiting CA for Business Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Mott MacDonald Group is a consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. It employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. It was established in 1989 by the merger of Mott, Hay and Anderson with Sir M MacDonald & Partners.Eligibility for the Business Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mott MacDonald
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Business Controller
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, credit management, and internal controls for the India business. Management of staff with active role in appointments, training and performance development.
- Attend governance meetings with Unit Managing Director / Divisional Manager to assist / lead in the review of Unit / divisional finance business performance, highlight issues, recognise,
- recommend and manage corrective actions. Provide financial information to stakeholders as
- Responsible for production and interpretation of monthly management accounts for the
business, drive financial performance by monitoring and improving project profitability, staff
utilization, overheads, and working capital management. Assist in building annual budgets and forecasts at country level, and consolidation to regional level.
- Assist in the preparation and review of proposals / bids, actively engage in monthly project control
meetings for major and high risk / complex projects in the Units and Division.
- Support Unit / Divisional Manager with preparation and evaluation of business plans and project
proposals. Assessment of the financial aspects of contracts to facilitate invoicing and payments
- and to identify grounds for additional fees.
- Management of working capital through engagement with Account Leader, Project Manager and externally with the clients.
- Co-ordinate finance training of engineers to enable them to understand and interpret financial information, ensuring accurate project budgeting and revenue recognition.
- Training divisional staff in the maintenance of the project control system and financials, to enable them to understand and interpret financial information, ensuring accurate project budgeting/revenue recognition.
- Support project compliance with Group Directives including insurances, trade licenses and registrations as required.
- Ensuring consistent application of group policies in the division
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.