Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021. Morgan Stanley recruiting CA, CPA for Senior Manager – Finance Capital Planning, Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Morgan Stanley is a leading global investment bank and wealth management firm, employing more than 60,000 people worldwide. The company makes money primarily from three main units: institutional securities, wealth management, and investment management. In 2018, the company recorded record revenues and profits.Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Finance Capital Planning, Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: MumbaiManager – Finance Capital Planning, Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA, CPA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide audit coverage in Finance Capital planning audits through risk assessments, audit planning, testing and reporting.
- Lead / participate in the periodic continuous monitoring of Capital Planning Finance activities, analyze and document risk assessments.
- Assist Audit Coverage Managers in developing audit planning documents, test programs and execute against plans within specified budgets and lead certain aspects of audits/reviews.
- Assist and review the documentation of junior team members and provide appropriate guidance where required.
- Communicate audit findings to the Internal Audit coverage managers and senior client management.
- Identify and evaluate key risks surrounding Capital Planning and CCAR/ DFAST process
- Create and execute test procedures to assess the designated control environment, and clearly document results in line with internal documentation standards.
- Participate in strategic initiatives and projects to enhance our audit approach and coverage.
- Develop solid working relationship with auditees and across the broader Internal Audit Department.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Morgan Stanley Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Morgan Stanley Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.