Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021. Morgan Stanley recruiting CA/MBA for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and finanMBAl services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency in accounting and client reporting provided by Morgan Stanley Portfolio Accounting (MSPA) system
- Researching of various corporate action deals affecting client portfolios and ensuring that they are accounted as per the terms of the events.
- Analysis of financial products like equities, bonds, options, futures, Repo, CDS, MBS, swaps, OTC derivatives and monitoring their cash flows and performance for hedge fund clients on MS reporting platforms
- Handling inquiries from clients and Fund Administrators
- Liaising with various teams in Morgan Stanley such as swaps, listed derivatives, interest, finance and stock loan
- Performing activities around regulatory, compliance and internal risk controls
- Perform root cause analysis to increase use of STP and enhance operational efficiencies
- Analyze client balances, revenue trends and market share
- Assisting in client due diligence, request for new proposals and client fee schedules
- Working closely with primary account manager to understand requirements and providing solutions on client reporting, P&L variances, transfers of assets, margin etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.