Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021. Morgan Stanley recruiting CA/CPA for Associate Legal Entity Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Morgan Stanley Investment Management is a fully owned Morgan Stanley company. Morgan Stanley Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Morgan Stanley’s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development.. Eligibility for the Associate Legal Entity Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Associate Legal Entity Controller
- Qualification: CA/CPA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ownership of operating legal entity as Legal entity Controller
- Monthly Balance Sheet and P&L preparation and review. Preparing detailed variance analysis
- Month end process including accruals, reconciliations (Intercompany, Bank, control accounts), Transfer pricing calculations, booking of GAAP adjustments
- Preparation and Review of statutory financial statements
- Review of management accounts and variance analysis
- Validation of US Federal Reserve entity level reporting
- Co-ordination of all legal entity activity, with key internal experts such as tax, legal etc.
- Tax Compliance
- Supporting the Business Units in the setup, opening & closing of entities and adapting the entity’s ledgers and system requirements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Morgan Stanley Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Morgan Stanley Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.