Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 13-05-2022.Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA / CPA / CIA Candidates with 06+ Years Experience for Manager- QA Compliance Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Manager- QA Compliance Specialist follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a part of the COG team and the LCD CoE, the candidate will have several areas of responsibility including, but not limited to, the following: . Executing Quality Assurance (QA) of completed core Compliance processes including rules management, policy, training, monitoring and testing . Analysis of regulations and internal policies/procedures to ensure compliance . Conducting quality assurance reviews related to transactions and other documentation for compliance with the relevant regulations and policies/rules . Conducting / participating in walkthroughs/interviews with stakeholders responsible for a particular area . Ensuring detailed documentation of work-papers and other control documentation . Review completed work items and complete analysis sheet containing procedural and analytical questions regarding the disposition of those items of the activities assigned . Determine whether: o the disposition of the work item demonstrates an understanding of the work item and appropriately addresses the material risk; and o the decision whether to close the work item or to escalate it to the next level of review was appropriate . Reviewing rules mapping processes, training delivery processes, policy framework processes, test reports and monitoring check summaries..