Microsoft Released Job Openings On 09-03-2023.Microsoft Corporation, NASDAQ: MSFT is the largest company in the world. As of May 2004, the company has approximately 50,000 employees, covering all branches worldwide.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Microsoft s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Microsoft Recruiting Candidates with Experience for Services Finance Manager Position.Complete Details for the Services Finance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad, Telangana, India Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09-03-2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Cognizant Work From Home Job Opportunity For Any Graduate – Email Resume
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Project Controller, you will be responsible for leading the services close process by ensuring the accuracy and integrity of a portfolio of projects. The controller will proactively work with the business to ensues that all the financial attributes for their portfolio are correctly accounted for.
- Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators during the month. These KPIs form the backbone of the financial review process and are used to drive overall compliance and project health across the portfolio.
- Stakeholder engagement: MS Services has a breadth of stakeholders, within the finance, operations and sales organizations. This role will be required to liaise across these pillars to highlight risks, address concerns and drive overall project health and compliance.
- Manage contract financials within SAP and execute controls, including but not limited to, ensuring accurate setup, execution of key financial controls, analysis and interpretation of the project financials and project closure.
- Anticipate and act on key risk & opportunities, and support business partners by understanding & communicating key adjustments.
- Participate in global projects as required.
Click here for Official notification and Apply