Microsoft Released Job Openings On 09-08-2021.Microsoft Corporation, NASDAQ: MSFT is the largest company in the world. As of May 2004, the company has approximately 50,000 employees, covering all branches worldwide.. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Microsoft s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Microsoft Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Candidates with 10+ Years of Experience for Licensing Executive Position.Complete Details for the Licensing Executive as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location : India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
JJJob Desription/Skills Required
- Clear articulation of the importance of cloud transformation. Ideally has the ability to advocate for Microsoft’s three key cloud solutions—Azure, Modern Workplace, and Dynamics 365.
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Demonstrable decision-making, analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Collaborative, ability to influence senior stakeholders positively and manage their expectations and strong judgement
- Demonstrable interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Successful track record of working, influencing and negotiating directly with large customers at CxO level and MS Executives.
- In depth knowledge of local & area marketplace, competition, and specific challenges of major industry sectors driving negotiation behavior
- Ability to work in changing virtual teams is key as you will be required to collaborate across Microsoft’s field sales, licensing, specialist, legal, finance, processing, and product teams.