Eaton Technologies Released Job Openings On 15/03/2023.Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2012 revenue of the combined companies was $21.8 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Eaton Technologies s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Eaton Technologies Recruiting MBA (Finance)/CA (Inter)/CWA(Inter)/CS(Inter) Graduates with 05-08+Years Experience for Analyst – FP&A Position.Complete Details for the Analyst – FP&A follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:15/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Email Resume : Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Released 10 Job Openings For B.Com,ICWA (CMA) Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
- The financial analyst will work collaboratively with ESIST Finance Team. The Analyst will oversee and execute processes necessary to plan, record, analyze and report on the financial conditions of the Electrical /Industrial/Corporate Sector.
- Professional will also support team in routine financial analysis & reporting as required. Assignments will include planned and ad hoc projects.
- This position would be an Individual Contributor
- Assist in financial closing by reviewing intercompany balance reports issued by EatonFinance and identifying where out of balance positions need to be addressed. Reach out to Electrical /Industrial/Corporate sector operational staff as appropriate to drive actions during close.
- Reconcile the Intercompany balances to drive root cause analysis and identify solutions
- Coordinate with controllers to identify the actual trading partners for Intercompany and drive resolution of month-end issues before the following month close.
- Perform more detailed review of intercompany reconciliations following the financial close. Identify out of balance, old items, problem areas. Included could be reviewing system interfaces to identify errors and make corrections as well as obtaining missing AP invoices and providing to PTP staff for entry
- Propose resolutions to aged unsettled invoices and follow up to drive resolution.
- Identify AP match holds that are delaying payments and communicate with appropriate personnel cross functionally to drive resolution to the match issue.
- Review 21800 / 15370 / 25370 account balances for aging, large values and repeated use that appears to be old unbalanced or unresolved disputes. Communicate to appropriate personnel to drive attention to resolution. Follow up with resolution.
- Generate tracking metrics for intercompany compliance reviews. Provide analysis and trendinformation to management.
Click here for Official notification and Apply