Maruti Suzuki Recruiting CA for the position Financial Analyst .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analyst
|Company Name||Maruti Suzuki|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- The incumbent would be placed in the Corporate Accounting & Reporting department of the company and will be responsible for preparation of Financial Results, Financial Analysis, MIS and conduct of Statutory Audit.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP S/4 Hana in FI, CO and other modules.
- Should be well conversant with preparation of financial statements (Balance sheet, Cash Flows, Analysis of financials & Variance analysis etc.).
- Must have a very good knowledge of Ind AS.
- Key responsibilities:
- Trial Balance Review
- Preparation of internal financial reports (MIS reports)
- Financial Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Liasoning with Auditors
- Data Analytics using BI Tools
- Related Party Transactions arms length analysis
Company Profile Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation. It was an Indian central public sector undertaking under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries of the Government of India, based in New Delhi. It was founded in 1981.