Jana Small Finance Bank Released Job Openings On 07-09-2021.Jana Small Finance Bank, erstwhile Janalakshmi Financial Services, is headquartered in Bengaluru. It is one of the 10 financial institutions which had received in-principle approval from RBI, in 2015, to set up a Small Finance Bank…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Jana Small Finance Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Jana Small Finance Bank Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 03-08+ Years of Experience for Branch Operation Manager Position.Complete Details for the Branch Operation Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Nanded, Solapur, Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can share profiles with email@example.com
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Branch Operations Head is one of the critical leadership positions in the bank as he/ she spearheads the Operations function in a branch.
- Branch Operations Head is responsible for administration of the branch by overseeing daily operations like cash, clearing, transfer, Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/Real time gross settlement systems (RTGS)/National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
- Cash Deposit (CD), Fixed Deposit Receipt (FDR), account opening & customer service with a team of Tellers and FDOs.
- He/ She handles Internal and External Audit, provides data and oversees audit queries.
- The Branch Ops Head also ensures resolution of customer complaints/ issues within the prescribed TAT. He/ She reviews Branch Operations reports,
- Vault register & tracks exceptional transactions- Anti Money Laundering – AML alerts and ensures compliance with banking rules, regulations & procedures.
- The Branch Ops Head is accountable for the lead generation of Current Account and Savings Account – CASA through the FDOs and Tellers.
- Maintenance of cash balance as per Cash Retention Limit
- Growth in Existing To Bank – ETB CA and SA Balances – Minimum Daily Average Balance – MDAB
- Achievement of Aggregate Cross Sell points target