HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021. HCL Technologies recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM for Senior Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational IT services and consulting firm headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Eligibility for the Senior Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 24/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Do share your resume to, email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- o budget and forecasts and to ensure timely release of various reporting requirements of business/corporate team for the respective business unit supported • To collaborate with business leaders to get the required signoff to finalize budget plans and; and, review and release various reports required by the Corporate/business/delivery To effectively lead the financial performance presentations covering past performance and Forecast To ensure that all Capex, TAS and others have received the required approvals and to continuously control contracts on basis of MSA rate cards • To ensure project managers raise BRQs on timely basis and get the required approvals when limits for SLA, COLA exceed as per DOA
- • To effectively manage the escalations from business team/corporate MIS team and other stakeholders without any delay Revenue recognition and posting validation with central revenue team Ad hoc reporting for leadership, including insights on financials/results other management reports. Support continuous improvement initiatives to improve data quality, content of reports/analysis to the business and drive projects to standardize reports and analysis without losing the agility and ability to deep-dive results
- • Collaborate effectively with colleagues across various finance & business teams to ensure achievement of common objectives in the most efficient and effective manner Mandatory skills/ requirements Hands on experience in regulatory compliances, coordination with other function team, auditors, operations team • Cost variance management & Revenue recognition including collection • Preparation of management reports
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HCL Technologies Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HCL Technologies Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.