HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 16-08-2021. HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational IT services and consulting firm headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL Technologies Recruiting CA/CA Inter/CWA Inter/ICWA (CMA)/MBA/PGDM/B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 01-06+ Years of Experience for Non – Voice process Position.Complete Details for the Non – Voice process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can forward their updated CV on email Id:firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Validation of source documents to understand completeness of NAV packs
- Preparation of Financial statements (SOP, SAL, SOC, Notes to accounts etc)
- Ensure the financial templates used in the process are reflecting correct numbers
- Must maintain the level of accuracy as defined in SLA/KPI
- Should be able to deliver target number of statements as allocated by the lead/manager
- Show professionalism at work and should be a good team player
- Should process comments received from clients and auditors accurately and timely manner
- Must be open for working on different clients and different teams within Financial reporting division
- Should be proactive in communicating issues/challenges to his manager/lead that affects client deliverables
- Must capture data in issue log as allocated by the lead/manager
- Should be open for other adhoc tasks assigned as per the business requirement
- He/she should be flexible to work in different shifts (including night shift) and weekends as and when required