Dabur Released Job Openings On 21-09-2021.Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products, has an impressive presence in India and abroad. Building on a legacy of quality and experience, today Dabur has a consolidated turnover of Rs.5283 crore with powerful brands like Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Hajmola, Anmol & Real. The company is growing at a fast pace and has ambitious plans ahead for sustained growth.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dabur s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dabur Recruiting Any Graduates with 01 – 06 Years of Experience for Product Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Product Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Nagercoil, Krishnagiri, Chennai, Coimbatore
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop coverage plan as per assigned targets
- Meet doctors and chemists at a predefined frequency to detail the selected product portfolio
- Undergo training to fully understand benefits and positioning of products to be detailed
- Report on availability of products in the detailing area and work with sales representatives in the area to ensure product availability
- Maintain records and send reports including tour programs, daily, weekly reports, expense claims, orders and information about competitive products and activities. KRAs:
- Area Sales volume and growth, Sales vs Target performance
- No. of prescriptions from target doctors for detailed products
- Sales of detailed products from chemists in the area
- 100% coverage of target doctors and chemists achieved
- >90% of target call frequency achieved
- Timely submission of reports
- Doctor/Chemist feedback (e.g. recall on core message delivery)