Collabera Recruitment 2021. Collabera recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM for Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.. Eligibility for the Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Collabera
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: CA, MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- For any queries, you can connect me at email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Seasoned contractor – accounting professional with CA degree or MBA from a reputed institution or a university degree or an equivalent educational background related to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant financial accounting experience
- Experience of Regulatory framework or any other Reporting environment preferable
- Proactive behavior with attention to detail & accuracy and focus on effective problem-solving
- Strong communication, presentation & analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and enforce strict timelines
- Able to work independently with strong teamwork values and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong experience in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of either of the tools (AXIOM, OBIEE tools, Robotics, R-Studio, or other relevant automation tools) would be an added advantage
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Collabera Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Collabera Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.