AXA Business Services Released Job Openings On 29-07-2021.AXA Business Services Pvt Ltd Do you want to be challenged? Do you want to be empowered, trusted and supported to give your best? Then why not join a leading company whose mission is to protect its clients and whose success is based on solid growth and an ability to adapt and respond to changing customer demands? – Our office culture is welcoming, supportive, collaborative and flexible – We care for our people – We value their contribution and encourage them to take pride in what they can achieve..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for AXA Business Services s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
AXA Business Services Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Head/VP/GM-Investment Banking Position.Complete Details for the Head/VP/GM-Investment Banking as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 29/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Mail Resume: Interested candidate can share your resume at email@example.com
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Processing day to day reporting of all transactions to the regulators and the markets. Processing exceptions via a workflow feeding back from Trax for MIFID and DTCC for EMIR and the regulators. FID II and EMIR reporting outcomes and challenges / issues Provide support to Process Lead(s) to work with internal business teams to address underlying issues and correct reports in AXAs source systems and resubmit reports. Provide support to Process Lead(s) to act as the first line of defence for MiFID & EMIR reporting by managing controls and oversight metrics to show trends and anomalies that require further root cause analysis to understand and explain. Support the process leave to conduct a weekly and periodic reconciliations of reports from AXAs source systems, Trax records and regulators data as well as DTCC GTR for EMIR. Correcting reports as required. Other the core processing, additional Key responsibilities broadly include: o Maintain query log – look for ways to improve productivity by analysing issues to feed back into the production process o Ensure that all the requirements are completed on a timely basis with the greatest attention to detail o Identify & implement process improvement ideas to improve efficiency o Keep abreast of the latest updates within the process o Analyzing & documenting self-internal errors o Conduct reviews (QC) (if required) o Maintaining required MIS o Adherence to policies and procedures