Randstad Released Job Openings On 22-07-2021. Randstad India is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Randstad Holding NV, Diamond, Netherlands.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Randstad s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Randstad Recruiting BCOM/BA Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Video Review Analyst -Nonvoice(Chat Process) Position.Complete Details for the Video Review Analyst -Nonvoice(Chat Process) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Gachibowli )
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:586 GOVT Jobs in OSSSC-Last Date:23/07/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Hiring for one of our major client in Hyderabad location. Position: Analyst Review Operations – International NON-VOICE process Work location: Hyderabad (Gachibowli) Interview Location: Hyderabad. Note: Requirement for Native of Hyderabad candidates or those who have worked in Hyderabad from last 3 Years. Eligibility: Qualification: BSC, B Com, BA ONLY Suitable for this Position. Note: PG Pursing and PG Completed candidates not suitable for this requirement. Year of Pass out 2020 ONLY. ### Academic GAP not considered#### 0-3 years of experience. Mandatory Documents required for the interview: Latest Resume. 10th & 12th mark sheets & certificates. Graduation mark sheet, certificates & Original TC. Past company offer letter, 3 months payslips & service certificate Salary Offered: 1,93,000 to 2,40,000 +Food + Incentives up to 30,000 & Night Shift allowance. Work timings/Shifts: Rotational shifts. Fixed week off(Saturday & Sunday) Five-day week. Interview Process: 1st Level: HR Interview (Documents Verification) 2nd Level: Online Assessment Test 1 (Test to be taken on Laptop/ Desktop) 3rd Level: Online Test 2 ( Test to be taken on Laptop/ Desktop) 4th Level: Personal Interview with Operation Manager (Microsoft Teams Meeting) Interested candidates send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org