Maersk Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM for the position SCM Finops – Finance & Accounting .This position requires B.Com/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 28th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- SCM Finops – Finance & Accounting
|Location||Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)|
|Salary Offering||₹ 2,25,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||SCM Finops – Finance & Accounting|
Interested candidates kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Role or Description
- Ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales & Purchase orders.
- Ensure timely and qualitative Customer Invoicing.
- Ensure all Contract & Prices are in place & timely updated.
- Understand the business model of the correlation SO & PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue & Cost.
- Identify & apply corrective actions on system interface & conduct necessary reconciliations.
- Maintain Volume trackers and adhere \ sustain established control mechanisms.
- Meet Adhoc customer requirements \ exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and SLA’s are prepared and maintained for all processes handled in the GSC and necessary amendments are done.
- Take ownership in building & maintaining Visual management Systems as per Process Excellence standards.
- Take ownership, track and monitor and achieve KPI’s related to the process.
Company Profile A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk was the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world from 1996 until 2021
Apply here For detailed information