Lenskart Recruitment 2021. Lenskart recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India.Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lenskart
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: ₹ 7,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of standalone & consolidated financial statements in accordance with Ind AS/ Indian GAAP/ Schedule VI of Companies Act 2013
- Driving statutory audits for companies with Big 4 auditors
- Driving accounting reviews of key financial statement items to ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards and to maintain accounting integrity & hygiene
- Driving standardisation and hygiene of Chart of Accounts (CoA) of the Company
- Implementation of financial reporting changes resulting from updates in applicable accounting standards, Companies Act, etc. including training people, monitoring process changes, etc.
- Preparation of monthly MIS/ monthly financial reporting
- Driving periodical reviews of all financial processes & policies to strengthen Internal Financial Controls of the company
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.