Lenovo Recruitment 2021. Lenovo recruiting CA,MBA for FP&A Manager, MBG AP Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company. Incorporated in Hong Kong, it has global headquarters in Beijing, China, operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, US, and an operational center in Singapore.Eligibility for the FP&A Manager, MBG AP Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lenovo
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: FP&A Manager, MBG AP Finance
- Qualification: University graduate in the domain of Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related discipline (CA); An MBA degree is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Experience: 5-7 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the company’s business.
- Accurately translate business initiatives into business case by interlocking with Geo finance controllers, Sales teams and internal back-end teams
- Understand & manage the P&L with different systems to manage. Identifying the process gaps and aligning the processes with SOP’s.
- To prepare and approve the budget, expenses of the business units and other expenses. To manage the overall profitability of the business.
- To play an important role in the AOP sessions.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
- To prepare and review the closing reports and analyze GLs at journal entry level (INE and Profit and Loss)
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Participate as a key thought leader of the global finance team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.