Godrej Properties Released Job Openings On 23-08-2021.Godrej Properties is among the fastest growing real estate companies in India, having grown by a CAGR of 20% by booking value in the last 5 years and earned the distinction of being the largest listed real estate developer in India for last two financial years (FY2018 and FY2019).Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Godrej Properties s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Godrej Properties Recruiting CA Candidates with 05-08+ Years of Experience for Manager- MIS & Accounts Position.Complete Details for the Manager- MIS & Accounts as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare periodical MIS Reports, Financial Statement (IND-AS / I-GAAP) along with accounting policies and note to accounts,
- Consolidate project level accounts/MIS to generate Consolidated MIS statements
- To perform Trial Balance and Ledger scrutiny and pass various closing /adjustment accounting entries.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Assist in developing the accounting procedures, systems and norms at the project sites and to ensure
- consolidation of accounts from sites
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Support the implementation of common accounting systems in line with the Indian Accounting Standards and
- Companies Act a across the locations of the Organization including detailed documentation and adherence to Policy Standards