Exide Recruitment 2021. Exide recruiting CA for Assistant Manager Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Exide Industries Ltd. is an Indian storage battery manufacturer and life insurance company headquartered in Kolkata, India. It is the largest manufacturer of automotive and industrial lead-acid batteries in India and the fourth largest in the world. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Exide
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Accounts
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Control over expenses & balance sheet items, instituting controls ,regular checking & correction
- Control on overtime, inventory obsolescence,
- Statutory audit, internal audit, income tax audit, cost audit, audit areas other than material accounting
- Personal taxation of employees. Deduction, deposit & submission of E-returns issue of form -16.
- Booking, accounting, capitalization
- Looking after Vendor Payments, Salary Processing
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Ensuring compliance with respect to GST Providing consultation regarding GST registration, HSN code, Invoicing, Availing Input and Furnishing Return Ensuring Statutory IT compliance, TDS and returns
- Assisting with procedures in Income tax cases
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Exide Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Exide Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.