Tata Autocomp Systems Recruitment 2021. Tata Autocomp Systems recruiting CA,CPA for Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalysing the modernisation of the Indian automotive components industry. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Autocomp Systems
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – Finance
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 8,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1 Review the TDS/TCS workings & ensure the timely payments, return filings & issuance of TDS certificates 2 Advice on TDS applicability on domestic or foreign remittance as per TDS provisions & reviewing form 15CA.
- 3 Prepare advance tax workings & ensure timely payments 4 Cleaning of TDS Defaults 5 Prepare effective tax rate, provision for tax (current and deferred) workings based on monthly & quarterly PBT. 6 Any changes in law/tax position should be immediately communicated to Budget/MIS team.
- 7 Prepare the computation of income based on the financials and inputs provided by finance team. File Income Tax Return on Income tax portal after making payment of self assessment tax, if any. 8 Ensuring matching of GL balances with relevant Tax returns 9 Completion of tax audit & TP audit within due date with all the relevant schedules and uploading Form 3CD and 3CEB on the Income Tax portal.
- 10 Completion of Quarterly RPT audit in co-ordination with BUs and RPT auditor 11 Sharing weekly update regarding the latest case laws, notifications, circulars relevant for TATA Autocomp and its BUs with team & Seniors. 12 Assistance to BUs on their tax related queries. 13 Handling all direct tax related assessments & litigations in consultation with Consultants and representing the company in front of Tax departments/Tribunal etc. 14 Making timely submissions, filing appeals within timelines etc.
- 15 Maintain proper repository of Tax related documents, notices, submissions, orders, appeals etc. 16 Keeping track of all litigations & keeping the management updated and follow up for timely closure 17 Driving for system/process improvements and process automations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata Autocomp Systems Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata Autocomp Systems Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.