Silicon Valley Bank Released Job Openings On 25-08-2021. Silicon Valley Bank is a US-based high-tech commercial bank that is a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 startups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States and the largest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Silicon Valley Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Silicon Valley Bank Recruiting CA/CPA Candidates with 10+ Years of Experience for Process Manager, Reg Reporting Position.Complete Details for the Process Manager, Reg Reporting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in the production & review of the Regulatory Reporting requirements for the EMEA operations and the respective entities, including but not limited to the following: 1) BOE returns – BT return “Balance sheet return for UK entity” 2) LCR report – “Liquidity Coverage Ratio report for UK entity” 3) ALMM report – “Additional Liquidity monitoring metrics for UK entity” 4) NSFR report – “Net Stable Funding Ratio Report for UK entity” 5) Capital Ratios, RWA calculations and sound understanding of BASEL Rules. Assess, develop and maintain proper controls, robust documentation, and change management approach for all reporting areas – automated and manual – associated with regulatory reporting function Communicate issues with appropriate data owners. Monitor and track issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved.