KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate for Business Consulting – Transformation & Strategy and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Eligibility for the Business Consulting – Transformation & Strategy as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Business Consulting – Transformation & Strategy
- Qualification: Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client relationship building. Imperative to have an analytical bent of mind to identify industry trends and project future numbers to clients
- Define and deliver customer journeys
- Experience key business performance metrics and KPIs
- Establish and grow client relationships.
- Collaborate across disciplines, teams and organizational lines
- Build relationships with the client and team members
- Deliver & support during service delivery, report preparation and new lead generation
- Build and maintain deep, trusting and mutually valuable relationships with the stakeholders
- Make presentations and have a good understanding of Operations
- Should know how to use analytical tools such as R / Advanced Excel / other Analytics tools
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.